Tuesday, April 6, 2010

HATE FOR THIEVES

This afternoon i walked out to get my bike only to find that it had been stolen, i was and am still soo pissed as it is my main form of of getting around and that it was my birthday present from last year. This its not the first thing that has been stolen from me this year, as on new years day my brand new underwater camera was stolen from my bag at the beach and was christmas prezie from my mum.
People who steal stuff from other people would have to be the lowest form of society. i dont know why they do it because all it does is piss other people off, cost them money and make them selves worse of a person.
Its a Hoffman CIRRUS, black with green pedals if anyone sees or hears about it can you let me know please.
Ph:94077734 or email me on jmysta@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment